Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Morning Humor

Mornings are always a rough time for people. You're tired, unmotivated, and just want to lie in bed all day. When I was going to school I used to get up early and do my workout, since I became pregnant that is way to difficult of a task as I am much more exhausted every morning than I was. Due to my hormones I am also extremely hormonal and angry in the mornings so what I have begun doing is as soon as I get to work before I forward the phones I visit websites like uberhumor.com or failblog.org to get a little giggle in before I start my daily grind. There is always something funny on those sights that can bring a smile to your face and put you in a good mood for the rest of the day. For example look at this kitty:


Silly kitty climbing walls. Also, if you haven't noticed that kitty is the exact same breed as my little princess Leia. 


Leia is a Seal point snowshoe cat which is a rare breed of the siamese. Essentially she's a genetical error a siamese breeder was breeding two siamese and two of the cats came out looking like this girl with little white paws. They're very rare cats because even if you breed two snowshoes only half of the litter will come out with the same markings. They also share a lot of similarities to siamese cats in their personalities. Very talkative, very loud, and not the nicest kitties when they don't want to be. When they want to be, however, they are the sweetest things in the world. Almost every morning i wake up to her little face lying on my pillow with her little paws wrapped around my neck (it is possible that she was trying to strangle me and fell asleep mid way) I like to think she's snuggling though. 


This is basically exactly how my kitty acts, but we still love her no matter how much of a terror she is. 

So take some time out today to find something that makes you smile you'd be surprised at how much better the rest of your day will be.


1 comment:

  1. it is possible that she was trying to strangle me and fell asleep mid way

    Very possible

    ReplyDelete