Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life is like a house of cards....

I apologize for not making a post sooner, but it has been a very rough couple of days.  I've been trying to use my advice from the last post, but unfortunately the situation is so drastic and due to my increase in hormones I'm having a hard time. At the end of last week Jack and I were finally caught up on all our bills, we had all our money troubles situated and we were ready to go. Then of course some one comes a long and destroys it all. It was like building a house of cards we had just placed the last card on top and some one came in and knocked the whole thing down. Sort of like this....


The amount of stress it has cause me is unreal, my heart started having issues yesterday and I haven't been able to stop crying since it began yesterday morning. It has pretty much been a nightmare and of course I'm even more concerned about the effect this is having on baby Mariah. Needless to say the need to reduce my stress is dire. Watching this video over and over again is helping. I also just keep repeating to myself that we will get through this and it can't get worse from here so I need to look forward to the future. Soon I will have a wonderful little angel to hold in my arms and treasure for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment