Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why I like to be organized


I actually love this little card, because in all honesty this is exactly why I chose to have a more organized lifestyle. I hate looking for things and far too often have I not taken advantage of warranties, discounts, or returned items, because I have no idea where the papers are and am frankly way too lazy to look. So yes I am organized because I am too lazy to look for my stuff and I am quite okay with that. I also love the way things look when they are organized, I always have. I remember being about 10 years old and visiting my  mom's school, she left me with the secretary for awhile who had all these beautiful organized files and that's when I decided I was going to be a secretary and the most organized person I know. While I have succeeded with becoming a secretary, I am still working on becoming organized but I am getting there. Now if you're wondering why is she a secretary when she has her bachelor's degree in business management. Well folks I like being a secretary/receptionist and it's what I'm good at. Someday soon I will become an office manager and be the ultimate secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment