Friday, October 12, 2012

My new favorite blog

Since I have started my new being organized kick I have found and fallen in love with an organizing blog called Iheartorganizing. This woman is pure genius and has some amazingly brilliant ideas. She also has a lot of templates that she sells on her etsy shop for only $3 that I can't get enough of. I haven't gotten around to purchasing any of them, but once I get my home organizing binder started you better believe I will be getting as many as possible. Here is a link to her website: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/

She is seriously my new idol and the reason I started my budgeting binder which I still have not shown to your guy I know, I promise I will show you this weekend. Anyways I highly recommend all you organizing fanatics to check her out because she is just wonderful.

IHeart Organizing

No comments:

Post a Comment