Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oprah

I'm sorry that I have not made any new posts recently I have sort of been on a little vacation. Jack has gone to Texas for 2 weeks for a sales training class so Bootsie and I packed our bags and headed over to grandmothers house. Besides missing Jack like crazy it's actually been quite the stress relief. When coming home from work I don't have to worry about my incredibly messy house or what to cook for dinner I can just relax.

I just wanted to give you guys a quick tip, after reading Oprah's debt diet I decided to sign up for several of her newsletters and I am in love with them. I get emails about money tips, decor tips, and product tips. I still have never seen and episode of Oprah, but I slightly regret not tuning in now I think I would've actually appreciated it.

I will probably make another post this Sunday about my babyshower in Albany, NY that I am sooo excited for so keep your eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment