Monday, June 3, 2013

Updates!

I have been a horrible blogger recently and have not made a post in over a week! I have been working on a whole mess of things to share with you all. Some of these things include a meal planner, a life binder, a recipe binder, a workout binder, and a planner. I'm super excited about everything, but unfortunately I've been so busy I haven't been able to do much. I've been currently trying to figure out the best way to use my coupons and create a grocery shopping list. I am in the process of trying several different methods and when I find the best one I'll share it with you all!

I have also been on an emotional landslide with my my weight issues I've pretty much plateaued on the scale and it's making me super depressed. I cut out all white breads and soda and most sugars, I work out 4-5 times a week and it's not seeming to make a huge difference. Now that the summer heat is here being overweight is the last thing I want to be.

It has also been a very stressful time in my life trying to plan a wedding, save up for our first house, and lose 60lbs all in the next year. Why am I trying to do this all at once? I'm pretty sure I'm crazy. I'm going to try and be much better about posting in the future! So keep your eye out for these exciting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment