Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Product Review!

As I was brushing my fingers through my hair this morning and treasuring the silkiness I realized I hadn't done a product review on my blog in quite some time. Well I'm sure you all remember these old gems? Who could forget them and their amazing commercials? Well guys if you haven't heard they're back!


As soon as I heard they were re releasing them I rushed to the store and bought them. Oh my word people I don't know if I just didn't notice as a child, but I have never used shampoo that makes my hair feel so silky smooth. When I was younger I always had super soft hair, because I never put product in it, never dyed it, and only blow dried it a couple times a week. As I got older and started dying it blonde and curling it and so on my hair just has felt dry and unhealthy. Not anymore! This stuff is amazing I can't stop feeling my hair. Not only that, but it smells so darn good. My recommendation is to drop everything you are doing and go out and purchase them immediately. You won't regret it I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment