Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tone it up!

Okay guys I am so excited to share with you my personal Tone it up Plan. I am loving the 5 small meals a day plus two workouts, it has been amazing. PLUS I have found a new love for running. Since as long as I can remember I've hated running, I dreaded the mile run in school. I've started doing the intervals I talked about here everyday and I am addicted. I love all the beautiful views in my neighborhood it's like going on a scenic nature trail every morning. Today I even saw a porcupine run across the road in front of me.


 How can you not love this? I try and go a different route everyday to keep things new and interesting. It helps that I live in one of the most beautiful states in the country possibly the world.


One of the most important things I find about my runs is keeping upbeat music. I researched the best running music and downloaded the songs I liked. A lot of it is dance music, techno music, and old school rock n' roll. Make sure you have a lot so that you don't get bored with it.

So here is my weekly meal plan/workout plan. I know it's a little strange because I start from a Thursday, but I do all my grocery shopping on Friday mornings so it's easier this way.


I love it! I've had to basically readjust everything since moving back in with my parents, because now I'm shopping for 5 people instead of just 2, it makes things a lot more difficult. I also have a new grocery list set up that I started, because I noticed that I would plan our meals for the week, but have to go back to the grocery store 2 or 3 times because I'd run out of food so quick. Now I'm prepared and once I have it finalized I'll share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment