Monday, June 24, 2013

I want to be a part of it New York, New York

So I'm pretty excited at how well my diet plan is working, considering it's not a real "diet." As long as I stick to it and don't get off track (which I some how do every weekend) I lose 5oz to a pound every day. What I do is very simple; I eat 4-5 small meals a day, I stay away from fried foods, sugar, sodas, and white bread. I work out for a minimum of 30 minutes a day burning anywhere between 400-1000 calories and I drink about 90 oz of water. See? not that hard, I still get to eat most of the foods I love and frankly I truly enjoy my morning workouts.

In other news my laptop died this weekend and I suddenly realized how much I truly depended on my meal planning and budget printables. I've been oh so very slowly losing my mind these past few days. I'm not sure when to pay bills, how much I should have in the bank, how much I should  be saving, I am completely clueless. Not a great start to making sure we have enough in the bank for our New York trip. Oh wait did I not mention that? Yes Jack and I will be going to New York City for July 4th, all expenses paid. That's right hotel is free, travel is free, and my boss is giving me a little spending money. We will be staying right in Chelsea at the Eventi hotel and on July 4th Allstate is hosting a huge BBQ at Hudson terrace with free food and an OPEN bar.

Eventi Hotel

I am so beyond excited for this trip Jack and I so desperately need a vacation, plus I realized last night that this will be the first vacation that I've taken since I've turned 21 where I will be able to drink.

I've been to New York City more than enough times so I really don't have too much interest in seeing all the normal touristy destination sights, but I did make a list of things I must do while I'm there.

  • Must get a traditional New York slice of Pizza
  • Must eat chinese food
  • Eat at an italian restaurant
  • Shop at Macy's
  • Go to a rooftop bar
  • Go see Cinderella on Broadway (because it's on Broadway now, did any one else know that? because I lost my mind when I found out)

I am also completely aware that half of my musts involve eating and you know what I am quite okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment