Saturday, September 15, 2012

Online shopping

I spend a lot of my time online shopping, it's actually a pretty bad addiction. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of money to buy all the things I find, but it's fun to "window shop." Now that I'm pregnant it's more like day dreaming about the things I will buy after baby, much after baby. Anywhoo, I am always on a mad search for cheap online shops that sell unique and attractive clothes and accessories. Here are some of my favorite websites:

Asos.com is one of my all time favorites, the clothes can be expensive, but you can find some really adorable and cheap items. The dresses are so unique and absolutely stunning. 


Like I would die for this dress and it's only $38. I am hoping it's still for sale after I lose my baby weight, but I may be out of luck.

Another website is Lulu's.com, they have some really adorable clothes at affordable prices.


Modcloth.com is an amazing place to find unique vintage clothes, but it can be pretty pricey. 


This dress has been my favorite for so long. It is over $60, but I obsessed. It's also been on the website for well over a year.


This is also cute and only $45.

Alloy.com is another great website they are a little expensive if you buy the things at full price, but if you wait until they go on clearance you can get insane deals. I bought a pair of knee high boots from there for $20!!

Now, for my all time favorite....drum roll please....Shopstyle.com. Who ever invented this website is pure genius. If you are every looking for a specific thing like say, a pink blazer, you can search for it on this website and it will search every clothing website out there. You can narrow it by price and you can even choose what stores you would like to search from. 



Well, those are my top favorite online shops I am always on the look out for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment