Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3 Months


Mariah turned 3 months old last Friday and I can't believe it. Time really does go by too quickly. These days are so much fun though; Mariah is such a smiley and happy girl, she thinks everything is funny. She's finally starting to hit at her toys which is pretty exciting, but hasn't quite grasped the concept of grabbing onto them. I'm assuming this ability will come within the next couple of weeks. It's amazing how much fun it is to watch her brain grow and develop. She's recently discovered her feet which she will stare at forever and it's so cute. I'm still just as thrilled to be a mom as I was the day she was born and can't imagine my life without her.

There have also been several new developments in my life. My family and I have recently decided that on May 1st Jack, Mariah, and I will be moving in to their basement to save money for a wedding and a down payment on a house. While it will be very crowded I'm pretty excited to start planning the wedding and purchase our first home. It will also be nice to see my family so often.

I also want to announce that since Mariah's birth I have officially lost 45 pounds! I finally can squeeze into my pre pregnancy jeans, and am back into the 100's again. I couldn't be more excited, even though I have a long way to go from here it's good to see that my hard work is paying off so well.

1 comment:

  1. 1) 45 pounds, DAMN GIRL and 2) you guys are gonna live like two miles from me, woooo!

    ReplyDelete