Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let's Get Physical!


For Valentine's Day my wonderful boyfriend bought me the Polar Fit calorie tracker watch I've been dying for since last year. I think it's kind of a hilarious present for Valentine's Day, but so thoughtful. He secretly saved money and bought it for me so it was a complete surprise. I absolutely love it! It's pretty easy to use and so much fun. It does exactly what I was hoping it would, encourage me to keep going when I feel like giving up. Every time I look down at how many calories I've burned I think "oh I can burn so much more!". I haven't used it for one of my intense workouts, but I used it today during my Pinterest workouts and cleaning the house. 

I was also excited to see running in place surprisingly burns a lot of calories. I unfortunately can't get to the gym that often and don't have a jogging stroller for Mariah so my opportunity to go on runs is very limited (not that I'm a fan I actually hate running, buuuuut it's a really good workout so I've been wanting to get into it) I like running in place, because I can do it while watching TV and next to Mariah.

Tonight Grandma is taking the Little Boo so Daddy and I can go out to eat. I'm super excited, we're going to go out for tacos and margaritas!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I <3 Taco Night.

    Actually, "I love nachos. I love nachos. I love nachos. Olay!"

    ReplyDelete