Friday, July 27, 2012

Motherly Advice


I saw this and had to post it immediately. This is almost exactly what my mom used to say to me all the time. She would say "Lauren the things you hate about others are the same things you hate most about yourself." At 12 I would look at her and be like "oh please mom like you know anything" Then when I turned 16 and she continued to give me that same line I took a deeper look into it and realized she was beyond right. From then on I was able to analyze every time I didn't like something some one else did look at myself and if I was doing the same thing I would change it immediately or at least notice when I was doing it.

Also! I figured out what I'm making for dinner. I found a recipe for cream cheese and prosciutto stuffed chicken drizzled with balsamic cream sauce and a side of pasta. I will also be making cupcakes for dessert they will come from a box though so not nearly as fancy. We will see how everything turns out!












1 comment: