Thursday, July 26, 2012

A New Beginning

This past May I received the wonderful news that my fiance and I would be expecting a baby! While, overwhelmed with joy it also brought on a slew of anxious thoughts and feelings. "How am I going to take care of a child when I am just learning to take care of myself?", "where are we going to the find the money?", "when will we have time to plan our wedding now?", "How am I going to lose the weight I've been trying so desperately to lose?" My biggest fear, and honestly I feel a little selfish for saying this, but "how will I be able to stay young and have fun after I have a child?"

To be completely honest I am still unsure of how I am going to accomplish all these things, but I am determined to accomplish them all. I have spent many days researching budgeting plans, wedding plans (on a budget), great ways to raise your child, fashionable ideas, and diet and exercise tips. I plan on sharing all these ideas and plans with you folks, because if I can do it so can you, and we can do it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment